Thursday, August 16, 2012

Lets get Organized!

Ever since I have been out of school, it has been difficult to keep organized and have a structure to my days.  I don't have a place to be daily, or a set things that need to be done by a certain time.  So because of this, I have decided to be a bit more organized, and make up some lists. 
Where to get inspiration?  Pinterest of course!  I found a link to this Rotating Goal List from Cornflower Blue Studio and I had to make it for myself.  I had to go out an buy the right size paper, but made it look just like she had on her blog.  I love the way it looks, and I am finding it very useful to have these goals for each week.  I love that they are written on post-it notes so that the goals can be changed every week.
I ended up liking this list so much I also made one that looks just like this but for cleaning.  Having a set cleaning schedule for the week is a huge relief.  I no longer feel like have to do all the house work in one day, and it is broken up for the whole week so that the house should stay looking cleaner.  I also made this one with post-it notes so that I can change the schedule around if I need to.
I know making lists like this isn't for everyone, but I have been finding them extremely useful.

No comments: