Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Long Time, No Blog......

But that is what school does to a person.  So in September I went back to university full time, which means I no longer have free time to do any kind of crafting or blogging.  This makes me sad.  I however have finished projects from before school started.  So I will try to get them up on here sometime, although I did do a bunch of knitting and other stuff over Christmas, I did not take pictures of them, so I wont really be able to blog about them either. 

So last summer I was knitting a pair of socks, again from Socks from the Toe Up by Wendy D. Johnson, the pattern I used was On-Hold Socks.  This is a really nice lace pattern that isn't too hard to do.  I really like the looks of the sides where there is the zig-zag going up. 

For the Yarn I used Yummy Yarn Studio sock yarn in watermelon.  I purchased this while taking my Entrelac course at Make One Yarns last year.  When I saw the yarn I knew I had to buy it.  It is super soft, and the colours were perfect.  I ended up wearing them on Christmas as they also turn out to be the perfect Christmas colours!



1 comment:

Shelley said...

Huh... that's neat... I'm assuming the pattern is supposed to be like that... but the fact that the zig zag up the side is there, but the vees aren't on the "back side" of the sock is kind of cool... :)